SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Free National and International shipping on all orders,
All online orders are shipped in protective packaging and delivered with a trusted shipping provider. We endeavour to process, pack and ship your orders as fast as possible however sometimes delays cannot be avoided. For further information, please read and understand the details of our Shipping Policy below.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME
Australian Metropolitan Areas
1-3 business days from dispatch
Australian Rural Areas
(outside Metro areas)
3-7 business days from dispatch
(most countries and regions)
3-7 business days from dispatch
All shipments are completely trackable online. You will receive an email notification with a tracking number and a link to track your parcel with the appropriate courier company once your order has been processed and packed. Links to these companies have also been provided below (please note that you will require a tracking number to track your item with one of these companies):
DHL EXPRESS track your order
AUSTRALIA POST track your order
EAST reserves the right to withhold shipments whilst pending confirmation of the recipient's delivery address, payment details or proof of identification.
We are happy to offer our customers a full refund, exchange or store credit on a product if the item(s) are:
- In original purchase condition.
- All tags, stickers are intact.
- The items has not been worn or washed.
- The returned items are accompanied by original purchase receipt.
All returns must be posted back within 14 days of original delivery date.
Return shipping cost is to be covered by our customers.
Simply email email@example.com and we will allocate a Returns Authorisation (RA) number for you, and give you all the details you need!
Please note: (International) we are unable to be held liable for the loss of your item(s) being returned. We recommend using a registered postal service to return goods, and keeping a record of the tracking details.
We have a warehouse based in Australia, specifically chosen to facilitate all of our Returns.
All returns are required to be addressed to:
PO BOX 417 BLAIRGOWRIE VICTORIA AUSTRALIA 3942
We aim to process returns as quickly as possible. If you are initiating a return, we try our best to reply with your Returns Authorisation (RA) number within 24 hours.
If you're exchanging your item, we will send your new item(s) out, and email you a new tracking number within 1-2 business days.
If you select a refund, we will refund you through the same method you used to pay (Paypal or debit/credit card) within 10 business days.
For returns of sale items, we do not offer refunds unless deemed faulty. you are welcome to return sale items for a credit voucher.
All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to customers. returns that are damaged, show signs of wear or do not have their original tags attached may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
PROCESSING YOUR ORDER
We aim to process and pack all orders within 24 hours of receiving confirmation of successful payment. All orders placed on weekends or Public Holidays will be processed and packed the following business day.
Once you order has been processed and packed from our warehouse in Australia it will be ready for shipping via the appropriate courier service. Delivery time will vary based on location. Please see our estimates below for approximate delivery transit times to your area.
we aim to provide our customers with products of the highest standard and quality. if you have received an item with a defect please submit your return via the returns page and provide us with a brief description and upload a photo or two showing the defect/fault.
you may also contact our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org
goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear or incorrect garment care are not considered to be faulty.
If you have received an item different to the one you ordered, please immediately contact us at email@example.com
Your refund will be credited to the credit card or paypal account used to make the original order. please note credit card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing time. this can vary between card issuers and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
Sale items may be returned for a credit voucher only.
Upon receipt of your returned order, we will issue you with a credit voucher to the value of your return via email. the voucher will include a voucher number and pin to redeem online at checkout. Please note credit vouchers are valid for 12 months and not refundable or redeemable for cash.
We are unable to facilitate exchanges through our online store, If you wish to exchange your purchase for an alternate item we recommend requesting a credit voucher for your return to place your new order.
AFTER PAY PURCHASES
Afterpay purchases made are eligible for a credit note exchange only.
any remaining payments will continue to be deducted from your specified payment method by afterpay, and you will receive a credit note for the full purchase amount at the time of the return.
afterpay purchases returned for a refund online will be refunded back through afterpay. in cases where only part of an order is returned for a refund, afterpay will automatically update your payment plan.
if your return is only eligible for a credit voucher, you will be issued this when your return is completed and continue to make any remaining payments through afterpay.
CUSTOMS DUTIES AND TAXES
The responsibility of payment for any applicable custom duties, foreign taxes or other fees which may be imposed rest with the customer. Unfortunately, we cannot be held liable to pay any duties or taxes which may be imposed by customs in the country where the order is being delivered. Please be aware that if you refuse to pay any applicable customs duties and taxes for your shipment, the product will be returned to our warehouse and the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
We encourage you to contact your local customs office for more information regarding the potential taxes and duties payable in your region prior to ordering.
For countries within the EU please refer to your local import laws regarding additional VAT charges relating to the purchase of goods from overseas.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following information sets out the conditions of use of www.east-studios.com ("the website"). In trustee for the Holystone Trust ABN 95 621 376 653 trading as East Studios Co ("we" or "us") are the operators of the website.
1. by accessing this website, you have agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions as set out below.
2. you agree that in the event of any dispute of any nature that may arise between you and us, these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the law of Australia and Victoria.
3. you understand and accept that to the fullest possible extent permitted in law, we accept no responsibility for any loss or damage or injury caused to you or your hardware or software whether such loss or injury is caused directly or indirectly by your use of this website.
COPYRIGHT AND PLAGIARISM
4. you acknowledge that we own or may own or control copyright and/or other intellectual property rights in the look and feel of the website and its contents including any sounds, music, text, graphics, data, stills, photographs and moving images. such intellectual property rights shall include all registered and unregistered intellectual property rights of any type or nature including trademark and copyright. you further agree that you will not infringe these rights by any method or manner now known or as may exist in the future.
5. in the event that you buy any goods or services using our website you will be bound by such terms as are notified by us to you in the process of the purchase, as indicated on the website or on any email received by you from us in the course of the purchase process.
6. in the absence of any email sent by us to you, the terms will be as specified within these terms and conditions or those specified on the website itself concerning the price of the goods, the methods of acceptable payment and the timing of such payments, and the requirement by you to pay such additional carriage and freight charges as may be specified on the website.
7. we have no responsibility to supply to you any goods or services as may be advertised for sale or supply on our website. when you place the order for goods or services, you are making a legal offer to us, which we may or may not accept. a legally binding contract will only exist between us when you receive written confirmation from us (by e-mail or otherwise) that confirms your order.
8. in the event of any discrepancy between the terms and conditions specified or highlighted on the website, and these terms and conditions, and or such terms and conditions as are specified in an email sent to you by us, in the course of a purchase, the prevailing terms will be those most favourable to us.
9. no terms agreed between us will be varied unless such a variation has been agreed by us in writing. however, we reserve the right to supply to you, goods that are of an equivalent style, type and quality as those selected by you from the website, at the same price than those you ordered.
CANCELLATION AND RETURN GOODS
10. you may return such goods as are supplied by us to you provided: email your return request to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your order. once completed you are then required to return the items to the sender at:
EAST STUDIOS CO
PO BOX 417
BLAIRGOWRIE VICTORIA AUSTRALIA 3942
the return items must be returned in their original saleable condition, unwashed and unworn, with tags attached.
the items are returned at the expense of the retailer for orders delivered to addresses in australia and the united states of america for all other locations items are returned at your expense to the return address specified above; if the return conditions are met we will refund you for the amount you originally paid for the items (excluding shipping fees) within 5 business days from the date we receive the goods back from you. please allow 10 business days for the refund of monies to your account.
goods purchased "on-sale" will not be refunded other than in the event of them being faulty.
we will not be responsible for any return packages sent to us which are sent by other than a trackable mail or freight method. we recommend registered post.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE GOODS
11. we do not offer exchanges through our online store, if you wish to exchange your purchase for an alternate item we recommend requesting a credit voucher for your return to place your new order.
the return items must be returned in their original condition, unwashed and unused, with tags attached. you may exchange items to items of the same value, in other colour, size or style.
12. in the following circumstances goods shall be treated as being "non-returnable": where the price of the goods was dependant on fluctuations in the financial market outside of our control; where the goods have been at your request personalised; where the goods by their nature cannot be returned; goods which by their nature for hygienic reasons cannot be resold once returned including earrings, body studs and swimwear, undergarments; goods which have been worn, washed and used.
OWNERSHIP OF GOODS AND RISKS
13. ownership and risk of damage to the goods passes to you upon delivery at your specified delivery address. we require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. if you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that address) is proof of delivery and fulfilment by us.
RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES
14. this agreement is between you and us and not any third party, and this agreement is not intended to confer any rights of any nature upon any party other than you and us and our legal associates.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
COMMUNICATIONS FROM US TO YOU
16. if you have any queries or concerns relating to our website or our products or services or these terms and conditions please forward your query to the following email address: email@example.com
17. if you do not wish to receive unsolicited information about future products or services from us, then please inform us in the manner specified on our website or email us as indicated above simply stating: unsubscribe.
COMMUNICATION FROM YOU TO US
18. if now or in the future our website facilitates you sending us information, images, comment or data of any nature by email or otherwise which is then displayed on any notice board, open discussion forum or similar communally accessible and interactive site, you must ensure that such material is not defamatory or offensive, untrue, racially offensive or an incitement to racial hatred or otherwise in breach of an individual’s right to privacy or human rights or actionable in law in any jurisdiction.
19. in the event that you do post such material on our website, such consequences that may directly or indirectly follow will be entirely your responsibly and not ours, and you agree to indemnity and hold us harmless from any action or consequences that may arise in such circumstances.
20. in the event that we receive any material from you that in our view (whether reasonable or unreasonable) is potentially actionable or otherwise objectionable, we reserve the right to withdraw the material without notice or reason, and without giving rise to any claim by you against us for so doing.
21. all information that you supply to us under any circumstances shall be to the best of your knowledge and belief, true and accurate, and not misleading in any manner.
22. please take full responsibility for your own security when using the internet and do not under any circumstances disclose your bank details, credit card details, your personal username or password or other such information to any other person unless you are confident that the information will not be misused by that person.
23. please also ensure that you do not leave your personal computer unattended while it is in operation unless it is safe to do so, and be aware that public forums and chat rooms are often used by people as a means of exploiting others and obtaining personal information about you.
to make a purchase using afterpay you will need:
a debit or credit card
to be over 18 years of age
an australian residential address
to use the service: add items to your shopping bag (up to the value of $1000) and checkout as normal select afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to afterpay register or login to your afterpay account and confirm payment
important information: 1. afterpay is an interest free payment plan option
2. a $1000 transaction value limit applies to afterpay purchases made at east-studios.com
3. the funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
4. for first time afterpay customers online, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle with using afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. for all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction.
5. if you wish to return your goods, contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return. please note, refunds are not available on afterpay purchases for change of mind or incorrect choice at EAST, in accordance with the EAST return policy and relevant consumer legislation. afterpay purchases at EAST are eligible for a credit note exchange only. any remaining payments will continue to be deducted from your specified payment method, and you will receive a credit note for the full purchase amount at the time of the return.
6. when you link your afterpay account to a debit or credit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details.
7. if a payment is due from you but not received by afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid. for more information about afterpay terms and conditions, visit the afterpay website.
for more information about the easy-studios.com return policy, please visit our return policy.